Agudas Harabonim Building Dedication
הקדשת בניין של אגודת הרבנים בניו יורק235 East Broadway, New York City
Date of Death:
Sun. October 27, 2019 -
Anyone with biographical information is asked to please send it in.
See CONTACT page for details. Thank you.
Directions to Kever:
2. Rav Zalman Reichman, Bronx, New York
3. Rav Dovid Lifschitz, Suwalker Rav
5. Rav Simcha Elberg, General Editor of HaPardes
6. Rav Eliezer Silver, Cincinnati, Ohio
7. Rabbi Pinchas Teitz, Elizabeth, New Jersey
Photo Caption: The building as it appears today (2019), Credit: Google Maps
Agudas Harrabonim, a.k.a. the Union of Orthodox Rabbis of the United States and Canada (UOR), located at 235 East Broadway, was established in 1901 and is the oldest organization of Orthodox rabbis in the United States. For many years it was the main group of Orthodox rabbis in North America.
« Previous: Rabbi Yaakov Moshe HaKohen LessinNext: A. Streit’s Matzos »